hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
I hate you, you know that? I hate you since the day you're born. I hate you since the day you gave me the ability to reflect. I hate you! I hate you and I hate you and I hate you! I don't seem to be able to love you at all! Why? Why can't I love you? Because you're unlovable! That's why. You're filthy! You're just rubbish beside the road!!
I don't know who you are anymore. What are you doing in my life anyway? Why can't you stop laughing at my every step? Must you humiliate me this way? Maybe you enjoy looking at my failure huh..Must you make me fall all the time and make me so damn insecure of everything I do?
Why must you be that way? Why must you make me so dependent on anything but myself? What more do you want to take from me? You have taken everything. You have ruined my life. Aren't you happy? Aren't you satisfied to see me in this way now? Aren't you happy to see me cry every night and wake up as if nothing happened? How much more do you want me to cry? Will you be happy when I start crying blood?
Fine! So perhaps the person I thought I was is actually not me. What have you done to me? Where have you hide that inner self? Are you playing games with me? Maybe you're just poking at me, seeing how much I can take before I break down...you gave me hopeless, unrealistic dreams. Your aim? To make me depressed when I wake up to reality right?
Stop pressurizing me! Why do you keep pressurizing me!! Just leave me alone! I don't want you in my life any anymore!! Stop making me numb!! And stop making me dangerous to myself and to other people!! I hate you!! What more can I say! I'll never love you and even if I do, it would take a damn long time to learn how to start to like you! You have no good qualities. You're just a piece of shit. You don't deserve to be alive at all. You're a waste of oxygen and water and food, know that?
Get away from my life and leave me alone!!So that I may one day die peacefully without you torturing me. Go away!You just want pity from other ppl, you're a weakling know that??
- #67